Ultimaker's free, open source slicing software is renowned for producing impressive results. Cura's extensively tested preconfigured profiles auto-adjust settings for each material and print core, ensuring great print success. The open, flexible system lets you customize values, creating a 3D printing experience that's tailored to your needs.
Ultimaker Cura prepares your model for 3D printing. For novices, it makes it easy to get great results. For experts, there are over 200 settings to adjust to your needs. And integration with major software platforms makes 3D printing even simpler.
The world's most advanced 3D printer software
Ultimaker Cura creates a seamless integration between your 3D printer, software and materials to achieve a perfect print.
- Novices can start printing right away and experts are able to customize 200 settings to achieve the best results for their models
- Optimized profiles for Ultimaker materials
- Print multiple objects at once with different settings for each object
- Download plugins to create seamless integration with leading design and engineering software
- Supports STL, 3MF and OBJ file formats
- It’s open source and completely free
- Optimized for dual extrusion printing with the Ultimaker 3
Ultimaker hardware and software – Your complete 3D printing workflow
Ultimaker Cura has been engineered to make the most of your Ultimaker 3D printer and materials. When Ultimaker Cura is combined with them both, you have one of the most reliable and seamless 3D printing experiences on the market today.
Visit the Ultimaker Cura webpage for more information or to download Ultimaker Cura.