Virtual Simulators that bring CTE Labs to students’ home.
Help students develop the technical skills they need with the look and feel of real lab equipment – all from home. In this webinar, we will:
- Explore how Amatrol’s extensive eLearning platform keeps students engaged at home by delivering in-depth technical content with strong interactivity
- Showcase Amatrol’s virtual simulators that replicate hands-on equipment in such great detail that students feel like they are using actual equipment
- See first-hand how students can perform the same industry-based tasks using virtual equipment they would using equipment hardware — all from their home computers
- Discuss advice for getting your virtual classroom up and running immediately
- Review current pricing specials now available as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic
Amatrol’s eLearning and virtual simulators cover the following learning areas:
- Fluid Power
- Machining / CNC
- Manufacturing Processes
- Measurement / Quality Assurance
- Industry 4.0
- And more…
A recording of this webinar will be made available to those interested but unable to attend. Simply register in advance to receive a copy of the recording.
We will never sell or share your information.