3D Printing Expo @ Bucks County Community College
April 18 @ 10:00 am - April 19 @ 5:00 pm
Join us at the first annual 3D Printing/Additive Manufacturing Expo hosted by Bucks County Community College!
We’ll be there, along with our 3D printing manufacturer partners:
- Stratasys – The leader of industrial 3D printing & additive manufacturing solutions, materials & services
- Creaform – Portable 3D measurement technologies and 3D scanners
- UltiMaker – A global leader in the 3D printing industry that is on a mission to shape the future of manufacturing and product development
- Formlabs – 3D printer manufacturer that is expanding access to digital fabrication, so anyone can make anything
- Xact Metal – Combining the latest 3D metal printing technology with optimal performance for the most affordable 3D metal printers on the market
The 3D Printing Expo will be held on the second floor of the Linksz Pavillion and the gymnasium.