- This event has passed.
Three Rivers Educational Technology Conference (TRETC)
January 16, 2022 @ 4:30 pm - January 17, 2022 @ 4:30 pm
The Three Rivers Educational Technology Conference (TRETC) is an exciting professional development opportunity to advance the integration of educational technology for teachers, K-12 administrators, industry experts, and higher education decision makers in the Pittsburgh region.
Educational technology has proven to allow for strong connections between students, educators, families, and communities. This has never been truer than over the past school year. Showcasing how technology can enhance learning environments by pushing boundaries, integrating resources, enabling inclusiveness, and forming strong bonds that touch each part of a student’s life is the focus of this year’s TRETC. In the words of Martin Luther King, Jr, Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, ‘What are you doing for others?’
TRETC 2022 will deliver both in-person and live streamed:
- Immersive evening networking event at Astrobotics
- Keynote Dewayne McClary: Digital Promise and League of Innovative Schools
- The choice of dynamic professional development sessions
- Forum dedicated to Chief Technology Officers and Chief Information Officers
- Birds of Feather Forums
- Digital notebook of ideas to enhance your instructional strategies
- Panel of local authors
- Superintendent round table discussion of Equity Through Innovation
- TRETC Innovation in Education Award
*TRETC qualifies for 8 hours of Act 48*