APT MTEC – Machine Tending Educational Cell
The MTEC-SIM is a feature packed robot and CNC training cell for multi-level FANUC certifications. Out of the box, it comes ready to use and teaches: Both Mill and Lathe Programming on FANUC Controls (CNC Simulator), CNC Simulation (listen to the machine run, crash the machine) FANUC Level 1 (robot operations), Level 2 (advanced vision), and Level 3 (Integration) Project Based Curriculum to teach real-world skills including problem solving and project integration and completion.
This machine comes ready for mill and lathe operation with the robot moving a blank from a pick location to a simulated mill vice or lathe chuck all in one compact cell. The student can see the machine tool come to life on the monitor, hear the tools cutting, and crash the machine (virtually). They can program the robot to load and unload the part. This is the perfect introduction of robot to machine communications.
APT website link: https://aptmfg.com/products/mtec-sim/
- Students learn robot to CNC communication in a classroom environment
- Real CNC programming with simulated cutting using Fanuc CNC Educational Simulator
- Mill and Lathe in one compact cell
- Fanuc Certified Education CNC Training
- Fully guarded robot motion for safety
- iRVision training for error-proofing and guidance
- 120 VAC power connection with built in air compressor
- Fits through standard door
- Built in lockable tool box for convenience