Epilog Fusion Pro Laser Engraver
Introducing the Epilog Fusion Pro Laser line – the fastest laser engraving systems on the market. Boasting a maximum speed of 165 inches/second, and featuring 5g acceleration, the Fusion Pro lasers are the fastest, most productive laser systems available.
Whether you’re engraving wood, plastic, coated metals or glass, the Fusion Pro allows you to produce more product in less time than any competitive system.
|Fusion Pro 24||Fusion Pro 36||Fusion Pro 48|
|Work Area||24" x 24" x 9"|
(610 x 610 x 228 mm)
|36" x 24" x 9"|
(914 x 610 x 228 mm)
|48" x 36" x 12.25"
(1219 x 914 x 311 mm)
|Laser Options||CO2, Fiber, or Dual Source||CO2 or Dual Source||CO2, Fiber, or Dual Source|
|CO2||50, 60, or 80 watts||50, 60, or 80 watts||50, 60, 80, or 120 watts|
|Fiber||30 or 50 watts||n/a||30 or 50 watts|
|Dual Source||CO2: 50, 60, or 80 watts / Fiber: 30 or 50 watts||CO2: 50, 60, or 80 watts / Fiber: 30 or 50 watts||CO2: 50, 60, 80, or 120 watts / Fiber: 30 or 50 watts|
|IRIS Camera||2 overhead + registration||2 overhead + registration||2 overhead + registration|
Epilog Fusion Pro features include:
- High Speed Engraving and Large Work Area – 165 inch/second engraving speed and 5g acceleration
- IRIS Camera Positioning – Overhead cameras provide a view of your material as it is positioned on the table, allowing you to accurately place your artwork and know exactly where your laser will engrave.
- Touch Screen at the Laser – Select between jobs, auto focus, and rerun jobs at the touch of a button
- Network Your Laser – Built-in Ethernet, USB, and coming soon, a wireless connection for more options for networking your laser
- SAFEGUARD Features – Side bellow enclosures, a fully covered x-axis assembly, and covered lens assembly help keep the mechanics cleaner than ever before
- Air Assist and Compressor – Air assist removes heat and combustible gases and built-in air compressor provides air directly to the work surface
- Table Choices – Optional slat and gridded cutting tables allow you to mix and match on the Fusion Pro 48
- Radiance Beam Enhancing Optics – No additional, expensive lenses needed for highest resolution engraving
- CO2 Waveguide Laser Tubes by Epilog – All-metal tube design results in higher beam quality and longer life with low recharge rates
- 1 GB Memory – Available in both Fusion Pro systems, 1 GB of RAM improves job management and data integrity
- Made in the USA – Proudly designed, engineered, and manufactured in Golden, Colorado