Epilog Mini Laser Engraver
The Epilog Mini 18 and Mini 24 are an ideal way to move into Epilog’s Legend Series. The Mini 18 and Mini 24 are top-of-the-line laser systems producing high-quality engraving and cutting of wood, acrylics, plastics, stone, and much more. Both systems feature high quality motion control and boast the most features on the market.
The Epilog Mini 18 is an entry-level model providing a 18” x 12” work area. Though it’s more compact, the engraving and cutting results are the same high quality as the large format lasers.
Move up to the Epilog Mini 24 for a larger 24” x 12” work area that holds most standard engraving stock materials.
All Mini Systems Feature:
- 30 or 40 watt CO2 laser (Mini 18)
- 30, 40, 50, or 60 watt CO2 laser (Mini 24)
- High-speed servo motors and linear encoder drivers
- Automatic focusing to the perfect focal distance from the lens
- 72-1200 dots per inch quality
- Easy-Access Drop-Down Door for loading jigs from the front of the machine