MakerBot Method X Carbon Fiber Edition
Replace metal parts with 3D printed Carbon Fiber on METHOD
The Method X Carbon Fiber Edition is a high-performance, tinker-free desktop 3D printer that produces dimensionally accurate parts in carbon fiber reinforced nylon and other advanced materials.
With an excellent strength to weight ratio (110 MPa TS), engineering-grade stiffness (7600 MPa Tensile Modulus), and high heat resistance under load (184°C HDT), carbon fiber reinforced nylon is ideal for structural applications and metal replacements.
Method’s unique industrial feature set produces carbon fiber parts with superior three-dimensional strength and accuracy.
- Method’s Heated Chamber delivers parts that are strong and accurate.
- Outstanding surface finish that hides layer lines thanks to Method’s Ultra-Rigid Metal Frame.
- Water-soluble support material allows you to print the most complex geometries – including internal cavities and large overhangs. Or choose breakaway support for faster print times.
- Method’s sealed filament bays help keep the material dry, resulting in better print quality and reliability, and Method’s pre-print spool drying feature allows for the recovery of oversaturated filament.
- Circulating Heated Chamber
- Includes MakerBot Composite and Support Performance Extruders
- Dry-Sealed Material Bays
- Pre-Print Material Drying
- Post-Wash Part Annealing
- Ultra-Rigid Metal Frame
- MakerBot Cloud Connected