Mastercam Educational Suite
For more than 30 years, CNC Software, Inc. has prided itself on meeting the demanding needs of its customers by providing excellent products at affordable prices. Mastercam has over 200,000 installations worldwide in aerospace, consumer products, energy, government/military, heavy industry, medical, mold making/tool and die, transportation, woodworking, and other industries. This means more employers are looking to hire skilled Mastercam experts than other CAM software products.
The Mastercam Educational Suite contains everything your students need to learn multiple machining methods in a single, easy-to-use program.
What makes Mastercam the most commonly chosen software the world over?
- A remarkably easy interface has students cutting parts quickly.
- The most robust 2- through 5-axis toolpath generation available.
- Fully associative toolpaths are linked with your geometry. Modify any element of the design, and immediately get updated toolpaths without starting over.
- Feature Based Machining delivers push-button 2D programming.
- Mastercam’s CAD File Change Recognition tracks files from Mastercam or any other CAD system and will show you what’s been changed for easy toolpath updating.
- Comprehensive insert libraries including ISCAR, Sandvik, Kennametal, and Valenite.
- See the part as it will come off the machine with solid-model toolpath verification.
The Mastercam Educational Suite combines Mastercam core products into one package for schools at a deeply discounted price.
The Suite includes:
Fully associative CAD/CAM for 2D and 3D machining. Delivers streamlined mill programming and toolpaths powered by our exclusive Dynamic MotionTM technology.
Fast, easy, and precise CAD/CAM for turning. Provides fully associative toolpaths, solids-based toolpath verification, and Dynamic Motion strategies.
Streamlined CAD/CAM for wire EDM programming. Fully associative wirepaths for basic to advanced 2- and 4-axis work.
Fully associative CAD/CAM software designed for routers. Complete 2D and 3D programming, block drilling, aggregate head support, and more.
Mastercam® for SOLIDWORKS®
Fully integrated Gold Partner software that runs directly within SOLIDWORKS. Available for milling and turning.
Powerful 3D solids and surface modeling CAD software designed for CAM programmers. Included in Mastercam Mill, Lathe, Router, and Wire. Also available separately.
Automatically detect, group, and apply drill strategies to large amounts of holes, and automatically create tool definitions from existing geometry.
Specialty data translators for Inventor, SOLIDWORKS, Pro/E (read only), and others ensure you can read and use the files you need.