Roland monoFab SRM-20 Desktop Milling Machine
The SRM-20 is Roland’s latest generation desktop milling machine for the office, studio, and educational environment. This compact format milling machine incorporates innovative features, including a new spindle, collet, circuit boards and control software. The result is a leap forward in milling precision, speed and ease of use.
The SRM-20 can mill a variety of non-proprietary materials typically used for prototyping, including chemical wood, acrylic and modeling wax. Optional collets are also available to extend the mill’s capability with a wide range of end mill shapes and sizes, ideal for creating beautiful finishes and intricate details.
- X, Y, and Z Operation Strokes: 8 (X) x 6 (Y) x 2.38 (Z) inches, 203.2 (X) x 152.4 (Y) x 60.5 (Z) mm
- Workpiece table size: 9.14 (X) x 6.17 (Y) inches
- Distance From Collet Tip to Table: Maximum, 5.15 in
- Mills a wide variety of standard materials – including modeling wax, chemical wood, foam, acrylic, poly acetate, ABS and PC board
- Virtual interface for simple operation and optimum results
- Independent collet system for added efficiency
- Safety features and dust prevention for clean and secure use
- Rugged construction for durability and performance
- Software suite included for out-of-the-box productivity and ease of use
- Roland OnSupport included with the purchase of the monoFab SRM-20, you get access to the latest manuals, drivers, software downloads and updates
- A one year manufacturer’s warranty covers any product defects