Roland Texart RT-640 Dye-Sublimation Printer
The Roland Texart RT-640 sublimation printer was designed to provide superb quality, productivity and value with ease of operation that will please both experienced operators and beginners. It boasts new Texart SBL3 ink and advanced, state-of-the-art print control technology for quality imaging and color consistency at a top speed of 351 square feet per hour.
To better satisfy your shop’s particular needs, Roland has included the premier RIP for sublimation printing – ErgoSoft Roland Edition Textile RIP – and a choice of either four-color (CMYK) or eight-color (CMYKLcLmOrVi) configurations.
A new feed adjuster and the included take-up system provide stability during high-speed printing. For trouble-free continuous printing and increased production capability, the RT-640 is equipped with the Roland Ink Switching System.
In four-color configuration, this innovative system allows the printer to automatically switch to a new ink pouch when the original runs out, providing up to 2000ml of ink per color (CMYK only) for unattended printing.
- 64″ integrated dye sublimation printer
- New Texart SBL3 Dye Sublimation Ink for vivid color
- ErgoSoft Roland Edition Sublimation RIP included
- Choose from two ink configurations: Dual CMYK -or- CMYKLcLmOrVi
- Maximum speed of 351 sqft/hr (32.6 sqm), (540×360 dpi/2 pass)
- Gold-plated 8-channel print head for improved static control and variable droplet printing
- Advanced Feed Adjuster for highly stable printing
- Unattended printing with integrated bulk ink system and ink pouch switching when in 4-color mode
- Roland Printer Assist iPad app allows remote management of common printer functions
- Included media take-up handles 110 lb. rolls for greater capacity
- Ethernet connectivity for high-speed data transfer
- Industry-leading Roland reliability, service and support
- Two-Year, Trouble-Free Warranty
- Roland OnSupport sends production updates via text messages or email or your computer, tablet or smart phone