Roland VersaSTUDIO BN-20D Direct-to-Film Printer
A complete direct-to-film solution that gives you options
The Roland BN-20D has been designed to offer simple operation, outstanding print quality, and legendary Roland DG reliability. It is a complete direct-to-film solution with certified ink, powder, and film that guarantees performance.
Unlike traditional direct-to-garment or sublimation printers, the BN-20D direct-to-film prints can be transferred to a wide variety of materials including both light and dark fabrics, cotton, polyester, and blends. You now have the freedom to print on what you want, where you want, with the results you want.
When not being used for film transfer printing, the BN-20D can also serve as a stand-alone vinyl cutter, expanding your apparel decoration capabilities.
- Included VersaWorks 6 RIP software – Roland DG’s most powerful, intuitive RIP to date.
- Unsurpassed reliability and minimal maintenance
- Roland DGA’s renowned warranty, service, and support for additional peace of mind.
- True Rich Color presets in VersaWorks 6 expands your color gamut with bolder, more targeted results.
- Superior image quality and detail with up to 1,440 dpi resolution
Affordable, Easy-to-Use Solution
The simple direct-to-film process allows you to create and transfer eye-catching graphics quickly and easily. Four easy steps are all it takes to create stunning apparel transfers.
Print to film with the BN-20D and S-PG inks, on S-F164 transfer film.
Apply shaking powder over the ink using S-POWDER.
Melt powder under heat press at recommended time and temperature.
Heat press design to your fabric and remove the film backing.