Roland VersaSTUDIO BT-12 Direct-to-Garment Desktop Printer
- A complete, low-cost solution includes finisher unit, cassette tray and cleaning accessories (approximately 1-year supply.)
- With a simple 3-step process, you can automatically print your design and cure the ink in one smooth workflow.
- Brilliant inks and images provide sharp and color-brilliant image results.
- A clean and fully-enclosed process – safely print onto garments without coming into contact with chemicals, steam or heat.
- Compact and affordable to run, the stackable solution fits any classroom or office and works with standard wall sockets.
- Includes super-easy design software for users of all abilities – output your PNG, JPG, TIFF*, PDF* and BMP* files. (*File types not supported by included Roland software but available for print output with other popular design programs.)
- No complicated processes or bulky equipment – a fast, clean, simple, and affordable alternative to traditional garment printing.
- Power your school’s profit opportunities by designing and printing items for a school store, clubs and groups, fundraising activities and special events!
Direct-to-Garment T-Shirt Production is Elementary
Roland DGA features Bon Air Elementary and their Summer Reading Challenge t-shirt project in their latest case study.
Burrell School District teacher Melinda Kulick teamed up with us here at Allegheny Educational Systems to introduce digital direct-to-garment printing to students at Bon Air Elementary.