SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD Software
Certification and experience with SOLIDWORKS is an in demand skill. Making 3D designs that can be exported to a 3D printer gives students a glimpse into taking a product from design to testing.
In today’s competitive job market CAD professionals need every advantage they can get, and the SOLIDWORKS Certification Program gives your students a proven edge. SOLIDWORKS offers a host of resources for education and a SOLIDWORKS Certification course that can help get your students into careers.
SOLIDWORKS offers tutorials and specialized curriculum for educators (Including: robotics, STEM, medical, machinery, F1, Formula SAE, and a host of other topics!).
SOLIDWORKS Education Edition Software
The complete CAD teaching tool. Featuring software plus a full curriculum and interactive courseware, SOLIDWORKS Education Edition is your all-inclusive resource for teaching 3D mechanical CAD, design validation, and data management.
SOLIDWORKS Education Edition includes:
- SOLIDWORKS Premium (3D Cad Software)
- SOLIDWORKS Simulation Premium (FEA tools)
- SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation (CFD tools)
- SOLIDWORKS Motion (kinematics analysis)
- SOLIDWORKS Plastics (part and mold filling analysis)
- SOLIDWORKS Sustainability (environmental impact tools)
- SOLIDWORKS Electrical Professional (electrical systems design tools)
- SOLIDWORKS Model Base Definition (define, organize, and publish 3D PMI)
- SOLIDWORKS Composer* (technical documentation tools)
- SOLIDWORKS Visualize (develop rich, photo quality content)
- MySolidWorks Standard (your connection to everything SOLIDWORKS)
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate – Academic Certification
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional – Academic Certification
Software is available in both standard and network license versions.
*Available in certain regions, please contact us for more information.