Stratasys J35 Pro 3D Printer
The J35 Pro: An all-in-one solution.
Get all the benefits of an in-house engineering-grade printer without the hassle thanks to the J35 Pro’s small footprint, low-maintenance design and silent, odor-free operation. Plus, access a full ecosystem of workflow tools to streamline design, including cloud-based service, print-to-click (Keyshot), on-demand training and an online community.
Create high-fidelity prototypes with the J35 Pro.
Combine grayscale color, transparency, texture and moving parts to create realistic models that you can hold in hand – leading to quicker design decisions and time- and cost-saving production.
The J35 Pro features PolyJet technology, which enables you to incorporate the widest variety of grayscale colors and materials for functional design / concept modeling. Create smooth, detailed prototypes that convey final-product aesthetics. Produce accurate jigs, fixtures, functional parts, concept models and more. Plus achieve complex shapes, intricate details and delicate features.
Get state-of-the-art print-abilities with the combination of rubber-like, high-impact, rigid, translucent and bio-compatible materials. Print up to three of these materials simultaneously – all on the same tray – to achieve digital material compound parts, assembly parts, and 3x single material parts to match your exact needs.
Introducing the J35 Pro
5 Reasons to Purchase the Stratasys J35 Pro 3D printer
- Multi-Material Capabilities – Use three different materials separately or simultaneously to produce parts that meet your needs, such as concept models, functional prototypes, jigs, fixtures and more.
- Affordable Realism – Design realistic, high-quality parts and prototypes with an all-in-one, multi-material printer for a lower investment compared to other PolyJet multi-material solutions.
- Office-Friendly Design – Get all of the benefits of an in-house engineering-grade printer without the hassles thanks to a small footprint and silent, odor-free operation.
- Easy Workflow – Access a full ecosystem of workflow tools to streamline design, including cloud-based service, print-to-click (Keyshot), on-demand training and an online community.
- High Reliability – Get a fully functional, highly reliable printer that requires little maintenance.