Stratasys J55 3D Printer
From perfecting products to applying concepts learned in the classroom, the J55 can help you realize any number of design ideas. The J55 introduces a rotating print platform for outstanding surface finish and printing quality, and features multimaterial capabilities and material configurations for both industrial and mechanical design.
Designed for consistent, stable performance, the J55 requires zero mechanical calibrations and features a “ready-to-print” mode, so you can make ideas a reality without interruption.
Unique and cutting edge rotational technology
- Very limited head movement and constant speed while printing promotes exceptional quality, realism and a full, end-to-end design solution.
Great resolution and outstanding surface finish
- Create endless combinations of color – Pantone© validated.
- Produce surfaces from matte to glossy to glass-like transparency and mimic textures such as leather, wood, stone, etc.
- Nontoxic and truly low noise levels (less than 53dB) allow the J55 to exist unobtrusively at a designer’s elbow.
- Save space in the office with a compact system that has a small footprint.
Easy to use
- Calibration is fully automatic and the entire maintenance process is as simple as pushing a button.
- The advanced touch panel features an intuitive interface, the UV LED is designed to last the lifetime of the printer and improved material cartridges are efficiently used, replaced and stored.
- Innovate faster with a streamlined workflow in GrabCAD Print™ and 3MF file format compatibility to make your work in software like KeyShot® or SOLIDWORKS as simple as “point and click.”