Stratasys Origin One 3D Printer
A New World of Capabilities
The Stratasys Origin One, a manufacturing-grade 3D printer enables mass production of end-use parts.
- P3 technology delivers exceptional accuracy, consistency and isotropy. Print details less than 50 microns in size with high-accuracy materials.
- Choose from a wide range of single-component, commercial-grade photopolymers, developed on and validated for Origin One. Resins are engineered to be easy to handle and rapidly post-processed, with long shelf lives.
- Smooth, beautiful surface quality without secondary finishing, sanding, painting or additional processing.
- An optimized build volume, compact footprint, and minimal power requirements enable you to maximize production capacity per square foot.
- Simple and fast post-processing workflow, with minimal facility requirements makes scaled production feasible.
An Expanding Material Ecosystem
Stratasys works with leading chemical companies to co-develop innovative photopolymers in several categories to unlock end-use applications in 3D printing. Choose from a wide range of single component, commercial-grade materials, developed on and validated for the Origin One.
Heat-Resistant: Materials for application-specific requirements, such as flame smoke and toxicity, HDT or mold durability.
Tough: Impact-resistant resins for functional applications that need to perform under stress and high-load conditions.
General Purpose: Fast-printing materials for end-use applications requiring cosmetic surfaces, fine features and high accuracy.
Elastomers: Resilient, high-resolution elastomers for applications requiring excellent tear strength or rebound performance.
Medical: Medically certified materials for devices where aesthetics, durability and biocompatibility are critical.