Techno HD-II Tabletop Series Plasma
- Hypertherm Powermax 45, 65, 85, or 105
- Programming Software
- Steel base with wheels
- Full Safety Enclosure
- Spark Skirt
- 20.5” x 36” Process area
- Precision ball screws on all three axes
- Hypertherm Torch
- Brushless micro stepper motors and controls
- Stainless steel water tray with verical grid
- Automatic torch height control
- Linear rails and bearings
- PC based WinCNC Controller
- Electronic torch breakaway
The HDII Tabletop CNC Plasma can be equipped with a variety of plasma torch assemblies from various manufacturers.
The core of the HD II Tabletop CNC Plasma machine is the WinCNC PC based controller.
- Easily installed Raw and Divided Arc Voltage Monitoring for Torch Height Control (THC).
- Monitors arc quality while cutting.
- Configurable relationship between arc voltage changes and torch adjustment velocities enables height adjustments of any distance to occur quickly and smoothly.
- Consistent pierce height setting.
- Material list on-screen allows you to quickly save and load THC configuration for various materials.
*Optional* Techno’s heavy duty steel base includes hand jack center cross strut for easy maneuverability. Techno’s safety enclosure feature ergonomic front main door with vertical swing, two side doors, (8) enclosure viewing windows, and 3.0” top smoke ventilation port. Techno’s HD-II Table top Plasma with stand and enclosure is designed to roll through a standard 36” door opening making this model machine easy and convenient to move around the facility.