Techno Titan Series CNC Router
The Titan Series CNC Router is manufactured using global state-of-the-art techniques with advanced engineering and workmanship. Built to last with all steel construction, the Titan CNC Router boasts a 7-1/2” gantry clearance and 11-1/2” z-axis stroke so the clearance can be properly utilized.
Key features include THK linear guide rails and bearings, as well as precision helical rack and pinion with direct drives.
The Titan series includes a 12 HP HSD high frequency automatic tool changer with 8-postion tool rack, pneumatically operated vacuum hood that has concentrated air flow at the spindle, vacuum t-slot table controlled by a central gate valve, 10HP rotary vane vacuum pump, and pop-up pins for easy sheet alignment.
- 2 HP HSD high frequency automatic tool changer spindle
- Maintenance free brushless motors and drives
- Vacuum t-slot table with main control gate value
- Pneumatic material pop-up pins
- Automatic tool length calibration via closed loop touch pad
- Automatic z-zero via secondary touch pad
- Easy-to-use hand held controller (optional PC based system available)
- Open architecture works with all industry standard CAD/CAM software