Discover the easy-to-use desktop 3D printer with a large build volume that delivers accurate, industrial-grade parts, time and again. With simple setup, high up time, and reliable dual extrusion, UltiMaker S5 is the complete professional 3D printing solution. The UltiMaker S5 packs powerful technology in a simple, clean, stylish enclosure that fits right in with your office, studio, or classroom.
UltiMaker S5 Features
- Enhanced reliability – Active bed leveling ensures a perfect first layer, a closed front controls airflow, and a filament flow sensor will pause your print and notify you if you run out of material. Trust the to do its job while you do yours.
- Bigger build volume – A build volume of 330 x 240 x 300 mm (13 x 9.4 x 11.8 inches), combined with UltiMaker’s reliable dual extrusion and water-soluble support, gives even more freedom to realize your designs or print multiple parts in one go so you can meet demand with maximum efficiency, while fitting comfortably on your desk.
- Fast setup, high uptime – With UltiMaker’s unique print core design, swap nozzles in seconds to switch between build and support materials, or choose from 0.8, 0.4, or 0.25 mm print cores for fast or detailed prints.
- Easy touch control – A 4.7-inch (11.9 cm) touch display makes operating the 3D printer effortless, displaying visual guides to explain configuration changes and maintenance, plus a visual preview of your print.
- Designed to connect – The UltiMaker S5 auto-detects material and print core configuration, while over-the-air firmware upgrades make adding the latest features simple. Print over Wi-Fi, Ethernet, or from a USB stick, and monitor progress via the built-in camera.
UltiMaker materials are extensively tested to give the best results on the UltiMaker S5. And UltiMaker Cura software comes with pre-configured profiles, so you don’t need to spend time on complex slicing settings.
Optimized materials include: Tough PLA, PLA, Nylon, ABS, CPE, CPE+, PC, TPU 95A, PP, PVA and Breakaway
And with an open filament system, you can also choose a custom material solution.
Now includes UltiMaker Essentials
UltiMaker Essentials enterprise software gives you the tools you need to start 3D printing at work, while meeting IT requirements. With features including remote printer management, firmware firewalls, verified plugins, and direst software support.
- Build volume: 13 x 9.4 x 11.8 inches (330 x 240 x 300 mm)
- Layer resolution: Down to 20 micron
- Materials: Technical plastics