Powerful, reliable, versatile 3D printing
Discover the easy-to-use desktop 3D printer with a large build volume that delivers accurate, industrial-grade parts, time and again. With simple setup, high up time, and reliable dual extrusion, Ultimaker S5 is the complete professional 3D printing solution.
3D print everything from quick prototypes to complex, technical parts with Ultimaker’s range of build and support materials. And with an open filament system, you can also choose a custom material solution.
Think big, print bigger
With its bigger build volume, the Ultimaker S5 is designed for a reliable 3D printing experience at scale. For large, technical prints, Tough PLA material offers toughness similar to ABS with the simplicity of PLA.
The Ultimaker S5 packs powerful technology in a simple, clean, stylish enclosure that fits right in with your office, studio, or classroom. An enclosed front, with tinted glass doors, ensures that the internal temperature and airflow is optimal, as well as providing added safety. A filament flow sensor detects the need to replenish filament and notifies you to add more – allowing you to finish a print without running out of material. An intuitive touchscreen interface guides you through operation of the printer, and displays detailed status information. Frame lights provide visual feedback, and project clean white light to overview and inspect your print up close. And an embedded power supply gives the printer a clean footprint, making it ideal for shelf or rack mounting.
- Tough PLA
- TPU 95A
- and Breakaway
Ultimaker materials are extensively tested to give the best results on the Ultimaker S5. And Ultimaker Cura software comes with pre-configured profiles, so you don’t need to spend time on complex slicing settings.
- Build volume: 13 x 9.4 x 11.8 inches (330 x 240 x 300 mm)
- Layer resolution: Down to 20 micron
- Materials: Technical plastics
Ultimaker S5 Features
- Enhanced reliability – Active bed leveling ensures a perfect first layer, a closed front controls airflow, and a filament flow sensor will pause your print and notify you if you run out of material. Trust the to do its job while you do yours.
- Bigger build volume – A build volume of 330 x 240 x 300 mm (13 x 9.4 x 11.8 inches), combined with Ultimaker’s reliable dual extrusion and water-soluble support, gives even more freedom to realize your designs or print multiple parts in one go so you can meet demand with maximum efficiency, while fitting comfortably on your desk.
- Fast setup, high uptime – With Ultimaker’s unique print core design, swap nozzles in seconds to switch between build and support materials, or choose from 0.8, 0.4, or 0.25 mm print cores for fast or detailed prints.
- Easy touch control – A 4.7-inch (11.9 cm) touch display makes operating the 3D printer effortless, displaying visual guides to explain configuration changes and maintenance, plus a visual preview of your print.
- Designed to connect – The Ultimaker S5 auto-detects material and print core configuration, while over-the-air firmware upgrades make adding the latest features simple. Print over Wi-Fi, Ethernet, or from a USB stick, and monitor progress via the built-in camera.