UltiMaker S7 3D Printer
Introducing the UltiMaker S7 3D printer. Packed with the latest UltiMaker technology, the S7 includes an integrated Air Manager, flexible build plate, and fully automatic bed leveling features. You will be able to print high-quality parts and models more easily and reliably – from the first layer to the last.
Introducing the UltiMaker S7. UltiMaker took everything you love about the award-winning S5… And made it even better.
Over 25,000 customers innovate with the UltiMaker S5 every day, making this award-winning machine one of the market’s best-loved professional 3D printers. The new UltiMaker S7 takes this 3D printing experience to the next level. Packed with UltiMaker’s latest technology, it includes an integrated Air Manager, flexible build plate, and fully automatic bed leveling. So you can 3D print high-quality parts and models more easily and reliably – from the first layer to the last.
Print removal speeds to flex about
The new PEI-coated flexible build plate allows easy, toolless removal of 3D printed parts, making it possible to reset the UltiMaker S7 in a fraction of the time it normally takes. 25 magnets and 4 pins securely hold the plate in perfect alignment, allowing for one-handed operation. A sensor prevents a print from starting without the build plate present. And the flex plate’s PEI coating reduces the need for glue or build plate adhesion structures for some materials.
Probing makes perfect
3D prints succeed or fail because of their first layer. The new inductive sensor on the UltiMaker S7 print head detects tiny variations in the build plate’s topography with less noise, increasing accuracy. Bed tilt is calibrated in the factory and automatically maintained, removing the need for thumbscrews and the chance of user error. Together these allow you to start a print and walk away – more confident than ever in a perfect first layer. Faster, touchless probing is coming Spring 2023.
Easy printing. Easy breathing
The integrated Air Manager quietly filters the exhaust from every print on the UltiMaker S7. This process has been independently tested to remove up to 95% of ultrafine particles.* It also fully encloses the build chamber. This and the single glass door leave fewer gaps to increase internal temperature stability and print quality, while giving you the freedom to place the printer anywhere – even next to open windows or HVAC systems.
*Tested by Fraunhofer WKI. Only including UltiMaker materials.
Additional features include
- 1080p Camera – The new 1080p camera in the UltiMaker S7 is mounted higher to give a better view of the first layers. A continuous video feed update is coming later in 2023.
- Print Head Reliability – The redesigned print head features a sensor to detect potential flooding earlier. It also includes stronger magnets to ensure the print core door stays closed and a reversed front fan to reduce the need for cleaning and maintenance.
- 2.4 and 5 GHz Wi-Fi – The UltiMaker S7 adds 5 GHz Wi-Fi compatibility, which cuts through interference to improve network stability, resulting in a more reliable wireless signal. This is especially useful for companies that only allow connections via the 5 GHz band.
- Material Compatibility – When you can simply click and print with over 280 materials, the potential for 3D printing applications becomes limitless. These material profiles (including engineering, composite, and recycled filaments) have been tested for thousands of hours by their manufacturers and users in the field.
- Print File Compatibility – The UltiMaker S7 was created with compatibility in mind. This means that, if you own an UltiMaker S5, your entire digital library of S5 print files will work flawlessly on the S7 – with no reslicing needed.
A 3D printer that gets better with age
The UltiMaker S7 you use next year will be better than the S7 you buy today. Why? Because UltiMaker keeps delivering regular firmware and software improvements to ensure your 3D printing experience is one of the best in the industry. New S7 updates are already planned, including faster, touchless build plate probing, continuous video monitoring, and metal 3D printing compatibility.