VRSim SimSpray Paint Simulator
SimSpray by VRSim is an immersive virtual reality spray painting training simulation system. Designed to augment traditional methods, it assists in the teaching of spray painting and coating fundamentals.
Using SimSpray saves on training time and decreases expenses, delivering a “Green” return on investment to your school’s collision program.
Train students in a fun, engaging way while preparing them with the core skills they’ll need on the job.
Accessible, Hands-On Training
- Practice with repeatable, accessible training.
- Hands-on experiences deliver a clear picture of performance and support skill growth.
- SimSpray makes it easy to provide practical job training with easy-to-use virtual reality simulations.
Performance Review and Analytics
- Guide training with review and analysis tools that support instructors and students.
- Analyze, reset, and repeat training exercises with in-sim controls, accessible through a virtual tablet.
- Analysis includes applicator speed, part distance, spray angle, transfer efficiency, mil thickness, an overall performance score for objective project performance measurement, and ROI calculations.
Integrated and Customizable Curriculum
- Tailor training with SimSpray’s content editor, letting instructors customize training to suit their needs.
- Track trainee progress through learning content with SimSpray’s integrated scorekeeping and performance reports.
Train in a variety of engaging, immersive environments with rich, realistic details.
SimSpray environments include:
- Spray Booth
- Mechanic Garage
- The Bridge
- Future World
- Conveyor Booth (Paint)
- Conveyor Booth (Powder)