Wazer – The First Desktop Waterjet
Cut Anything, on Demand.
Bring professional-grade fabrication to your workshop with WAZER, the first desktop waterjet. Wazer’s compact size fits into any work space and is ideal for cutting on-demand custom parts. Cut metal, glass, ceramic, composite, plastic and rubber safely and quickly. Wazer operates without heat or fumes – there’s no need for ventilation. Simply connect your Wazer to standard electricity, water source and drain and you’re ready to cut.
Go from design to cutting, fast.
WAZER’s web-based software is fast and easy. Wazer operates with an online file prep tool called WAM. Load your design file into WAM and prepare your cut in minutes.
- COMPACT & CONTAINED – Compact design makes WAZER clean, safe and quiet to use.
- ONBOARD CONTROLS – On-screen prompts to prepare your file for cutting. Arrow keys for jogging.
- EASY HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT – Cutting head manually adjusts and locks in place.
- STANDARD OUTLET – Just plug WAZER into a regular outlet. 110V / 15A
- INTEGRATED ABRASIVE STORAGE – Store up to 40lbs of abrasive, 2hrs of cutting, inside WAZER.
- CONVENIENT ABRASIVE REMOVAL – Used abrasive flows into containers for easy removal. Normally, you’d have to drain the tank and shovel it out by hand!
|Size & Weight|
|Main Unit Size||34" x 25.5" x 22"|
|Main Unit with Legs||34" x 25.5" x 22"|
|Main Unit Empty Weight||110 lbs. (50 kg)|
|Main Unit Loaded Weight||400 lbs. (180 kg)|
|Pump Box Size||21" x 15" x 11"|
|Pump Box Weight||92 lbs. (42 kg)|
|Technical & Design|
|110 V / 60Hz (2 - 15A or 1 - 20A Circuits)|
|Water Source - Tap Water|
|Water Draining - Standard Draining|
|Cutting Area 12" x 18"|
|Cut Width (kerf) - 0.044" (1.2mm)|
|Accepts DXF & SVG Design Files|