Xact Metal XM200C 3D Printers
By taking the essential additive manufacturing specs for metal powder-bed fusion (commonly known as Selective Laser Melting or Direct Metal Laser Sintering) and combining them with breakthrough technology, the XM200C is able to offer uncompromising quality for users.
The XM200C makes quality metal powder-bed fusion 3D printing available to universities, labs and small-to-medium businesses that need prototyping and tooling capabilities or are looking for alternatives to low-volume castings. Metal powder-bed fusion provides high-quality and complex parts. It reduces total cycle time by about 50% and removes the need for wash/debinder and sintering/oven equipment used in bound metal deposition, atomic deposition additive manufacturing or other FDM-like metal 3D printers.Request a Quote Contact Us
- Large cubic build volume allows you to print multiple parts more efficiently and quickly.
- Patent-pending Xact Core™ high-speed scanner fuses at speeds up to 500 mm/sec. The beam is constantly orthogonal across the entire powder bed surface, which produces consistent fusing properties throughout the complete build area.
- 100W Yb fiber laser provides optimal power density and prints 20-100 μm layers with a spot size greater than 20 microns, providing precision to your build.
- Patent-pending recoater uses a unique “bulb” shape recoating element that spreads powder like a blade yet provides compaction similar to a rolling element.The recoater’s compliant design allows it to negotiate out-of-plane growth.
- Build chamber is easy to set up, quick to purge and simple to clean and maintain.
- Small printer footprint makes it easier to include additive manufacturing in your factory, lab or facility.
- Modern software architecture offers a streamlined,intuitive and functional platform that supports visual workflows and remote monitoring.
- Open platform provides qualified users the ability to develop their own printing parameters and use their own powder.
Xact Metal offers industry-standard:
- Stainless Steel: 316L, 17-4 PH, 15-15, 400 Series
- Super Alloys: 718, 625, Cobalt Chrome F75, Hastelloy® X
- Tooling Steels: Maraging M300, H13
Visit the Xact Metal Webpage.